Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mika from Kawasaki, Japan


Special thanks to Kaz-san (Harada-san) at Hikari Home. His response was very quick and I got an excellent support from him! Kaz-san introduced me the place which met my requirements. He was very patient and thoroughly followed up on all my requests and questions.

I am Japanese but lived overseas for 15 years. I never rented an apartment in Japan. I was looking for a place to live with my French husband in Yokohama/Kawasaki area. I talked with a few other real estate agents before visited Hikari Home. All of them said "We need to check with the owner if he (she) is okay with gaijin (foreigner)." Hikari Home did not say such a thing because it has a special relationship with landlords for foreign renters.

I highly recommend Kaz-san with Hikari Home. We found out that we have a common friend through our conversation!

No comments:

Post a Comment