Friday, July 2, 2010

Peggy from Hong Kong

There are no better words to describe the services hikari homes has provided me with than 'the most helpful, honest and efficient' service I have ever experienced from an estate agency.

Before I left for Tokyo from hk, I had contacted a few other agencies but Kato san was the first to respond wih the most thorough and detailed email, asking for details of my arrival and personal preferences. One can tell with the professional experiences he's earned, he wasted no time at all in trying to help me find a home away from home.

I sincerely thank Kato san for spending the time to show me apartments which met my needs, conversing with and helping me translate documents into English, helping me arrange for Internet installation, and advicing me with the services that I would need in order to get settled. Thank you for finding me a home at a lovely neighbourhood in the shortest amount of time possible! I look forward to your services again in the near future!

Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment