Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Alisa from Australia

The entire process of looking for an apartment, negotiating and applying for an apartment and moving in was made extremely hassle-free due to the assistance and support offered by Kato-san at Hikari Home Inc. The idea of moving in Japan is daunting, especially with written and spoken language difficulties. Yet, I found this process to be quick and easy this time. 

Like most people, I had some preferences with regards to what I was looking for. Kato-san researched apartments taking my needs into consideration and, within no time at all, I had found a great apartment. From then, everything was taken care of - even utility and internet set-up. All the more, after moving in, support has been ongoing.

Thank you Kato-san and everyone at Hikari Home Inc and I would certainly recommend using this company.

No comments:

Post a Comment