Friday, September 10, 2010

Michelle Larkin from Ireland

I recently arrived in Japan and was a bit daunted at the prospect of finding an apartment. I was put in touch with Mr. Kato prior to my departure and he was very helpful in my search. I gave him my requirements and most importantly my budget. Once I arrived we had a meeting to go through some apartments he had prepared and after alot of viewings in incredible heat and severe jet lag we were successful!! Mr. Kato was very patient in answering the hundreds of questions I had, if he didn´t know the answer he looked it up and emailed me that day. He also arranged for my gas and internet to get connected, which was a relief!! The move to my Japanese apartment was made so much easier with his help and I would recommend him to any one. Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment