Sunday, October 17, 2010

Anna Vassilovski from Canada

I recently arrived to Tokyo from Canada to begin work for a company within the city. I did not speak Japanese nor was I familiar with the housing situation in Tokyo and I was looking for an apartment within a two week time period -- a highly stressful situation! Luckily I came upon the Hikari Homes website and contacted them by e-mail with my desired apartment considerations. I was introduced to Kato-san and he gladly showed me a number of apartments within the area I was looking. He was very knowledgeable, timely, and organized. Within the week, he helped me to find an apartment and made the necessary arrangements for all the apartment setups. I am very thankful to them for helping me find an apartment I am glad to call my home!



I highly recommend Hikari Homes and Kato-san for their housing services!

No comments:

Post a Comment