Thursday, October 27, 2011

Lei from USA

I am extremely fortunate to have met Manabu-san who helped me find a great apartment in the perfect location. Having spent the last year and a half living in a guesthouse/apartment, I was a bit hesitant about looking for an apartment on my own. Just by chance, and out of curiosity, I sent an inquiry to Hikari Home. That same day, I received a response from Manabu-san. From day one, I felt that he had my best interest at heart. I really appreciate the time he has taken to help me find the right place and to explain the Japanese documents in English. I have not had to worry about anything during the entire process as he has taken care of everything. If you are looking for an apartment in Tokyo, I definitely recommend contacting Hikari Home. You'll be in good hands with Manabu-san. Thanks again for everything,Lei

No comments:

Post a Comment