Thursday, February 2, 2012

Lidia from Australia

A big thank you to Hikari homes and Kaz!

I have never been to Tokyo before and knew about three words in Japanese, forget about reading it - its safe to say I was completely lost. When I arranged to meet with Kaz he was so organized and accommodating. We looked at apartments straight away.

Any question I had, Kaz knew the answer and if he didnt he would work around the clock until he found out for me.

Kaz is truly dedicated, whenever I contacted him (any time day or night) I would always get a prompt reply, including into the late hours of the night.

I recommend Kaz to anyone that is looking for an friendly, hard-working and efficient agent.

1 comment:

  1. Can I have contact number as I am also visiting Tokyo in March and would like to stay in an apartment/

    ReplyDelete