Monday, May 14, 2012

"Kaz from Hikari Homes was sugoi! I had to find an apartment for my wife and I before she arrived. Time was precious and Kaz spared no effort in helping me find the right apartment, answering emails even out of office hours and working round my busy schedule. I really felt I got the best service I could have wished for, he showed me areas of Tokyo I had no idea existed and gave me a real insight in to life in the big city. After all his efforts my wife is very happy with our apartment which means I owe Kaz a very very big thank you! I would definitely recommend Kaz and Hikari homes for their very personal and friendly service. It is daunting enough to move to a city you don't know and to have the opportunity to deal with Kaz & Hikari homes has made the move easy and one of enjoyment. He even helped me move in!

Arigato gozaimashita!"

No comments:

Post a Comment