Saturday, July 28, 2012

Mike from Bermuda!!!!!!!!

  In my time here in Japan I have found that it has not always been easy to find good accommodations or an effective means of finding a location which could be satisfactory.
I was extremely lucky to have contacted Hikari Homes and even luckier still to have met with Tommy Yoshida.
From the get go Yoshida-san took charge of my case and made it her goal to place me in a location that matched my needs and desires to the letter.
The move I had planned was meant to be fast and efficient but true to Murphy's law nothing ever goes as planned. So when things were tough, Yoshida-san stepped up to the plate for me and really took care of all my problems professionally and expediently.
I am extremely pleased with all her efforts to help me find a great new location here in Tokyo and will be returning to Yoshida-san and Hikari Homes for my future needs.
Thank you Yoshida-san and Hikari Homes for all your efforts. You have won yourself another satisfied customer.

Mike Burrows

No comments:

Post a Comment