Saturday, August 18, 2012

Samuli from Finland

I was looking for my first apartment as I was to become a college
student in Tokyo in the fall of 2012. I was prepared for a long
process but we managed to find a few suitable properties on the very
first meeting and I got to go and check them out the same evening.
Miho was an invaluable help during the whole process, my emails were
always answered very quickly and Miho took care of setting up the
utilities for me and carefully explained all the processes related to
renting an apartment in Japan. Overall I couldn't be happier about the
fast and good service I got at Hikari Apartments. Renting an apartment
in Tokyo can be a painful process for a gaijin moving to Japan but
Hikari homes and Miho made it so unbelievably smooth for me. I would
definitely recommend them to anyone looking to move into Tokyo for any
reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment