Monday, September 10, 2012

Chris from Alaska

I was in a tough situation when I had to search for an apartment in Tokyo for the first time.  I had a lot of changes going on, under a lot of stress and had very little time.  I had actually consulted with other real estate agencies in Tokyo that specialized in helping foreigners find housing, but none of their service compared with that of Hikari Homes.  During my very first meeting with Kaz, I was able to find an apartment that suited my needs and when that deal fell through he was able to find me another apartment quickly.  Kaz is prompt, professional, and gives you all the information you need in what is a confusing process for foreigners.  I'm so pleased with the high level of service that I received that I definitely recommend Kaz at Hikari Homes for your real estate needs.  

1 comment:

  1. Great post I am a property dealer and my company name is Suites at Silver Towers. We offer fully Furnished Apartments New York furnished rentals New York and Corporate Housing New York.
    Corporate Housing New York

    ReplyDelete