Friday, December 21, 2012

Darren from UK

"Kaz and the team at Hikiari Home were very helpful in finding a property suited exactly to my needs. From the minute I contacted them I felt in safe hands. I had seen a few different people when looking for my apartment however none were as friendly, trustworthy and quick as Hikari Home. Kaz helped narrow down a huge list of apartments that I short-listed, this was very helpful as renting for the first time you never know really what looks good and doesn't on paper. I really wanted to move in somewhere within a month and the quick turn around time at Hikari Home enabled me to view apartments literally the next day. It showed how much they were committed to helping you find the right apartment and within your schedule. When I did choose my apartment all the paperwork and Japanese translations were handled by Kaz which for a foreigner renting for the first time helped massively. They even helped with the setup of Electricity, Water and Internet! Thanks for all your help, great job. Highly recommended."

No comments:

Post a Comment