Monday, May 6, 2013

Rahul from America

I highly recommend Kaz as a real estate agent. He was highly professional, courteous and great to work with from our very first meeting. He was able to quickly shortlist a few apartments based on the criteria I provided him, set up apartment viewings for the following weekend, and get an application going within 2 days after the viewing. He took care of most of the paperwork during the application process, including the set up for the utilities and internet, which was a great help to me as a recent Japan resident of less than a year. Start to finish, it took about a month from when I saw my first apartment with Kaz to the date I signed my lease, and about 2 months to my move-in date, which was very quick. I've built a strong relationship with Kaz from this process, and would recommend him to anyone looking for a new apartment in Tokyo; great guy to work with.

1 comment:

  1. We can see the city keep changing every moment. Kabukiza has already standing as a eyecatching building of Ginza.

    jade signature | jade sunny isles | jade condo

    ReplyDelete