Saturday, July 5, 2014

Sara from Australia

Finding an apartment in Tokyo is easy, bit finding the right apartment can be impossible. From the moment I spoke with Kaz at Hikari Homes I knew I would find exactly what I was after. Kaz listened to what I wanted and didn't try to up-sell. He selected apartments that had the qualities I was looking for with location, lighting and safety being non-negotiables. I was shown a variety of apartments one afternoon and was not rushed to make a decision.
Once I found my new home, Kaz really got to work and negotiated rent, deposit, fees etc on my behalf. Ultimately, I received an extremely good deal and it was down to Kaz and his connections. It's also a comfort knowing that Kaz has lived abroad, speaks fluent English, and understands what ex-pats are looking for. I have already recommended friends to use Hikari Homes. It made moving my life far less stressful. I am very happy to have found Kaz and Hikari Homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment