Thursday, January 30, 2020

Myles from US

Kaz Harada is the best agent I found; I'd recommend him to anyone looking for a home in Tokyo. His streamlined, interactive search process, which includes the tenant (me) in the actual search process from the first step was extremely helpful. We first met at his office where we searched the available homes database by move-in date. We created an exhaustive list of candidate homes and set a date to visit each of them.

When I found a home I liked, Kaz made the entire process from application to move in as easy as possible. Helping me translate and negotiate at every step of the way.

Before meeting Kaz I tried searching for homes myself online and looking with a few other agents. The process was much easier with Kaz. I wish I had gone with him from the start.

No comments:

Post a Comment