Monday, June 20, 2022

Shawn from US

 First of all, he is used to working with non-Japanese people, he understands the cultural differences and expectations surrounding housing. Fluent English speaker and native Japanese, his ability to act as a bridge is great. He calls in advance to make sure no ones time is wasted.


Additionally, he is a very active listener, taking the time to listen to you and what you want.
Quickly we went through a list of places that were all in my target zone, identified a few that were a match, and quickly found a place that I fell in love with.
Because he listened to me, he did in 3 days, what other agents hadn’t done for me in 2 years.

I just moved in and it’s great. (He also didn’t disappear once the deal was done.)

When I move again in 2-3 years, I will call him. (I will also be recommending him to others)

If you’re moving call Kaz, “be-Kaz” he is the best. (Sorry for the dad joke).

No comments:

Post a Comment