Sunday, July 17, 2022

RJ from US

 I had the great pleasure of working with the wonderful Hikari Homes agent, Kaz Harada. Kaz did an exceptional job of sitting down with me to understand my apartment preferences and sharing his years of expertise during my search. Every meeting with him was productive and he made sure to make each meeting as convenient as possible for me. Kaz toured me to 7 different apartments across Tokyo until I found the one that I really liked. As soon as I found the one that I liked, Kaz immediately started the application process and was able to start the application process in less than 24 hours. Without Kaz and the help of Hikari Homes, I would not be in the beautiful Shibuya, Tokyo apartment that I live in today. I highly recommend Hikari Homes to anyone looking to move or upgrade their living situation!

No comments:

Post a Comment