Saturday, April 7, 2012

Mamiko moved from USA


Hikari Home is the best realtor ever! Hikari Home responds well to your needs and provides an efficient service in a minimal turnaround time. If you are new to Japan and are looking for a place to live in Tokyo metropolitan area, I highly recommend that you get in touch with Hikari Home. After living in the US for fifteen years, I was intimidated by the thought of apartment hunting from scratch in a metropolis like Tokyo, but Kaz made sure that I found just the place I was looking for in the right neighborhood and in the right price range. Kaz has a vast experience with the real estate market in Tokyo and makes you feel at ease and your apartment hunting experience stress-free (he even set up all my utilities!) He is a very fluent English speaker - so nothing will get lost in translation. Overall, I am very pleased with their service and of course, with my new home!  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment