Sunday, April 29, 2012

Peter from England

My name is Peter and I have been living in Tokyo for a number of years. I recently decided to move and this was my first time to change apartments in Tokyo.

Hikari Apartments was recommended to me by a friend and I have been very impressed by the service I received from Tommy Yoshida. She listened carefully to all of my criteria and searched for suitable apartments in a very efficient and professional manner. I appreciated her flexibility and hard work, such as coming in early on her days off, to ensure that I had all the necessary information and documentation. All of the apartments I was shown were of a high standard and I was shown the perfect place within one day of searching! This was at a very reasonable price.

I would highly recommend Tommy to anyone looking for a new apartment and rank Hikari Apartments as a strong agency.

No comments:

Post a Comment