Monday, April 28, 2014

Maria from Brasil

I moved to Tokyo for work without ever having been to Japan, and had no idea what to expect as far as apartments. My company put me in touch with Hikari Homes and Kaz-san immediately got to work to find me a perfect place. Although I kept finessing my criteria the more I learned about Tokyo apartments, Kaz-san was always cheerful, optimistic, patient and worked so diligently to find a place I would be satisfied with! Even during the busiest time of year, Kaz-san was able to negotiate a great price in an amazing location, I couldn’t have asked for a better agent. And on top of everything, he also set up all of my utilities, cable and dealt with all of the paperwork extremely quickly. 

I would highly recommend Kaz-san to anyone, but especially for people who are new to Tokyo and don’t speak Japanese.

No comments:

Post a Comment