Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Alen from USA

I found out about Hikari Home from a number of expats living in Japan now, that have used the service and had recommended it to others. Not knowing much about Japanese real estate market I wanted to work with a company that had a good reputation and would able to minimize the stress associated with searching for a home in a new country, I contacted a number of different companies but Mr.Harada, responded almost immediately. He listened to my requirements, asked some additional questions and informed me about my options. He was very welcoming, understanding, and knowledgeable.
He helped me narrow down potential choices in areas I wanted and was very flexible with his schedule in order to be able to go see said properties at a time that worked for me. He was very upfront about the pros and cons of each property and really seemed like he had my best interest in mind. Eventually I was able to find a property that was in a great area, with a great price. Even after finding the apartment he made handling all the paperwork and associated processes as painless as possible. Everything went through without a problem. However, what I appreciated the most about working with Mr.Harada is that he was always available and willing to help. No matter the question I might have had he was always there with a prompt answer, and that really went a long way towards making me feel at ease through out the whole process, especially given that my Japanese ability was not great. If help was required he was there, I really can't express enough how much I appreciated this.
Overall, I very much enjoyed working with Hikari Home and Mr.Harada. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a home in Tokyo. You will not be disappointed,.

No comments:

Post a Comment