Monday, July 13, 2015

Cia Ai from Singapore

I move to Tokyo about a month ago and liaised with several agencies to look for a permanent home. Of all the agents who responded to my requests, Kaz was the most industrious and honest. At our first meeting, he explained the different areas in Tokyo in an open manner and quickly identified my needs. On the spot, he showed me several apartments which would be suitable for my budget. We shortlisted these and immediately, he brought me out to view these apartments. It was incredibly efficient. I could not decide between two of them but Kaz carefully analysed their pros and cons to me. He saw factors which I did not realise. Kaz is sincere and helpful. I can’t think of a better person to contact if you are looking for an apartment in Tokyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment