Thursday, September 15, 2011

Adam from Australia

One month has now passed after moving into my new apartment and I couldnt be happier. Working with Kaz from Hikari Homes was a pleasure and made the daunting task of moving to a new apartment in Tokyo that much easier. After meeting with Kaz and giving him my location and apartment requests/requirements we sat down at the office and explored the possible apartment options that he thought may work. We chose a few to look through and after tweaking some factors Kaz found the current apartment I am now in. Dealing with everything in english, Kaz made all the information easy to understand and explained everything well. I would recommend Kaz to anyone looking to find a new apartment in Tokyo. He is a friendly, hardworking guy that keeps your best interests at heart. I am very happy in my new place.

No comments:

Post a Comment