Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Loren from USA


I was recommended by my close friend Lauren to call Kaz to find a new apartment after having looked for a place for nearly 3 months with little success. Although my partner and I are fluent in Japanese and had no difficulties with communicating what we wanted, we felt that most agents simply didn't go the extra mile (kilometer!) to meet our demands--and we are demanding. In fact, Kaz was extremely patient and understanding given how particular and fussy we were about the units he showed us. We didn't want to compromise, and he persevered until we found a place that when we walked in we thought we could live in. He represented us well in the negotiations and was honest and transparent throughout the process. I trusted my friend's recommendation, and I was very satisfied. I have already recommended Kaz to another friend who also successfully found a flat within a tight timeframe. These guys are the best--attentive, patient and hardworking. They deliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment