Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Teodor from Romania


My family and I had a great luck to meet Kaz-san (this is how I am calling him) last year in the first days of our staying in Japan. We needed a house and we wanted to be very close from our work and for our children's schools. And we found in our first day of house hunting. We were very happy about everything, and I thanks God we worked with Kaz-san. After one year we wanted to move in a new house and again everything worked smoothly, and we got the perfect place in two days for us thanks to Kaz-san. Last Saturday we got the keys from our new house and we are very happy we got this deal. We would like to thank Kaz-san for his kindness, his professionalism, for his joyful attitude and for the way he was taking care about us.I think we found more than a professional adviser, we found a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment