Thursday, May 13, 2010

Vincent & Imene from France


"Yes, it is difficult to find an apartment in Tokyo when you are not Japanese. It is way more easier when you deal with the best real estate agent in town. Kaz helped us from day one until we got the keys. Before that, we visited together about 30 different apartments. All of them were awesome. I must say Kaz quickly understood what we were looking for.

Once we made our decision - which was not the easiest part - he succeeded in getting us two months free rent and some other benefits. He worked very hard for us, that's for sure, even on his day off he called to update me. We really had the feeling to be his unique customer, which was obviously not the case. Then, he eventually called the electricity, gas and water company for us. I am telling you, the man is an angel and a formidable negotiator !
In addition to that, we spent really good times talking together and I hope I'll be able to meet him again in other circumstances.

In any case, I already know that next time I am looking for an apartment, I'll go directly to Hikari Home's office.
Thank you so much."

No comments:

Post a Comment