Saturday, May 7, 2011

Jonathan from USA


Hikari Homes is the perfect agency for your next home search. My agent, Kaz Harada, impressed me with his market knowledge and honesty.

Not only did Kaz reply to my inquiry immediately but he also took to time to really listen to what I wanted in my ideal home. After searching and consulting on suitable places he took the extra step of pre-screening each property before we set out. This saved a great deal of my time and made our day very well-organized. Within a short time we were out looking at many equally outstanding properties based on my budget and preferences. Within two weeks after meeting Kaz, I am unpacked and living in my ideal home!

I have dealt with many agents in Japan and Kaz Harada at Hikari Homes is the first that gave me exactly what I asked for. Thank you Kaz! You hit the nail on the head!

No comments:

Post a Comment