Monday, September 19, 2011

Jess from Sounth Africa

"I moved to Tokyo with very little time to find an apartment and move in. I met with Kaz and he was able to find exactly what I was looking for in no time. In fact, the first time I met him he already had a number of places that met my conditions lined up and ready to see. Within a few days I was in my apartment and happily starting my new life in Tokyo. His English is excellent and his experience dealing with foreigners moving to Japan means that he can provide great advice about living to Tokyo that people may not be aware of. He made the process of signing contracts and providing details a breeze and I can honestly recommend his services without hesitation. Finding a new place to live can be a difficult decision, but Kaz will help making the decision much easier."

No comments:

Post a Comment