Thursday, August 23, 2012

Steve from USA

Against all logic, it is actually getting more difficult to rent in Tokyo, not easier.  That is why you need somebody "on your side" who will give you very straight guidance to help you navigate the Tokyo rental market.  If you are a foreigner in Tokyo, you need this.  You need Kaz!  
With Kaz, I hit the trifecta: a nice place... with very reasonable rent... in Minato-ku.  And the icing was generously slathered on the cake because he even successfully negotiated the rent for me.  And he really guided me considerably in the hoop jumping application process.
I have already recommended Kaz to one of my friends - who found a great place as well - and will continue to do so.
If you need a place in Tokyo, you know who to talk to.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment