Friday, September 7, 2012

Justin from Australia

I was dreading the prospect of searching for an apartment in Tokyo and resigned to the possibility it would drag on for days and potentially weeks. But within three hours of sitting down with Kaz at the Hikari Homes office I'd already seen half a dozen excellent options in the right price range across the neighbourhood of my preference, made an offer on one, and tentatively sealed the deal. I was stunned at how efficient and helpful Kaz was -- he explained everything thoroughly and was brutally honest about the advantages and shortcomings of every apartment he showed me. Throughout it all he was professional and polite, making the process so much easier than it would usually be. If you're feeling overwhelmed by the idea of getting set up in Tokyo, I would strongly recommend seeking out Kaz for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment