Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Valerie from USA

Kaz is, in a word, amazing. I'm going to sound like I'm gushing, but I can't sing Kaz's praises enough. I desperately wanted to move out of my guesthouse, but everyone warned me that finding an apartment in Tokyo would be time-consuming and difficult, so I put it off. Speaking to a co-worker about my quest to move into my own place, she highly recommended Kaz. She told me that just a year earlier, Kaz had found her a great apartment with everything she had asked for.

I went to visit Hikari Home two weeks ago, and I never expected that the process would be so quick. I've never seen such efficiency. That day, Kaz printed all the apartments I liked, then called the owners, and we went to visit my top choice. Everything was done in one day! In the ensuing week, Kaz kept me apprised of the developments with the apartment I liked, every step of the way. Exactly one week later, I was signing documents and receiving the key to my new place. I cannot emphasize enough how stress-free and pleasant Kaz made the whole experience. He is a treasure. (Thanks for all Kaz!)

No comments:

Post a Comment