Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Anthony from USA

"The best thing about HIKARI HOMES is that they did not waste my time.  Finding a new place to live in Tokyo can be a massive undertaking, but Kaz and Hitomi did everything possible to make my search as efficient as possible - They were flexible with viewing times, filtering properties, and moving quickly when necessary.  As a result of their efforts, I now live in a fantastic apartment, but pay less rent than expected.  Previously, I had wasted a lot of time -  including entire weekends! - and energy with other agencies before coming to HIKARI, so I really appreciated their professionalism and wish I had gone to HIKARI first.
Also, Kaz and Hitomi went "above and beyond" the call of duty in assisting me within things such as contacting construction companies and utility companies on my behalf as well as helping me with a lost key problem.  I highly recommend HIKARI for anyone looking for a new home in Tokyo!"

No comments:

Post a Comment