Thursday, March 23, 2017

Mark and Debbie from UK

I was connected with Hikari Home through a posting on a residential lettings website. I posted a question to a number of agents regarding the properties that they were listing. Kaz, of Hikari Home, replied very quickly with a number of clarifying questions. Within a few hours we had exchanged details and I was presented with a shortlist of properties to view, all of which met my quite precise criteria.
A few days later we viewed a couple and started the application for the first that we'd viewed. Within a few weeks we were signing contracts and then exchanging keys.
Kaz was patient, responsive and super helpful throughout. He took the time to understand the brief and found appropriate apartments to view, something that was less reliable with other agents. He made sure that I clearly understood the terms of the contracts that I was signing, giving me the confidence to move ahead with my first Japanese apartment.
If I ever find myself again in need to relocate in Tokyo I would not hesitate to go back to Hikari Home, and would definitely recommend to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment