Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Daniel from Hungary

Had a great experience with Hikari Home.

Kaz in particular was very professional in dealing with us, and efficient at searching for and showing us apartments that matched our criteria (and we had a lot). I liked that he was direct with us in terms of our expectations and the reality of the Tokyo housing market, we could adjust our criteria to get the best of compromise.
Also, his responsiveness was especially outstanding and much appreciated, given how fast apartments can disappear from the market!
At the end of our apartment hunt, the contract signing went smoothly and Kaz confirmed and explained all the important details in English to put my mind at ease.

I couldn't be happier I came across Hikari Home, and I will be sure to use their service again in the future!

Thank you very much Kaz, it has been a pleasure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment