Monday, February 20, 2023

Joshua from US

 I had a wonderful experience working with Kaz at Hikari homes. When I first moved to Tokyo, I was having a really difficult time finding a place on my own, but was quite nervous to contact a realtor as I wanted to make sure that they would have my best interest in mind. After seeing a recommendation on Reddit for Hikari homes and the glowing reviews for Kaz, I decided to reach out, and just that next weekend we were pouring over potential places at his office. He was always extremely respectful of my criteria, and exceptionally thorough in his search. Even once I had chosen a place, he was communicative, helpful, and quick to reply, and inexpressibly helpful in every facet of the apartment hunting/leasing experience. He was always upfront, honest, and clearly prioritizes you and your needs. He went far above and beyond what I expected out of this process, and made this whole experience as seamless and easy as it can be. I had a top-notch experience, and would highly recommend his services to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment