Thursday, April 8, 2010

Laszlo from Hungary

Finding the appropriate apartment in Japan can be mazy, especially when you've just arrived and don't speak Japanese. I don't. However, surfing the internet I've found a property maintained by Hikari Home and asked information about that. On the very same day Kato-san contacted me, asked a lot of questions concerning my needs and offered me an appointment to show me some candidates.. The end of the story is of course that I've found my apartment with just the conditions I've asked for. Kato-san can understand your requirements and try to fulfill all of them. He is very kind, speaks English fluently and - what is very important for me - answers all of my e-mails promptly, as soon as possible, even on weekends. And that's not all about it. If you have questions he tries to help you anytime in everything even after you've found your apartment and arranged all of the paperwork.
I do not know anything about other companies, but finding an apartment with Hikari Home is a safe choice. Kato-san was a great help, thank you so much! Laszlo

No comments:

Post a Comment