Thursday, February 3, 2011

Andrew from Australia


Even after living in Japan for 4 years I knew that dealing with Japanese real estate agents could be a potential nightmare if I tried to stumble through it with my only passable Nihongo. Kaz Harada at Hikari Tokyo Apartments was the perfect solution. He was able to liaise with Japanese owners and ask that awkward question "Are foreigners ok?" with a delicacy that other real-estate agents lack.
I also had some pretty specific requirements for the kind of apartment I was looking for and Kaz was able to show me several close to perfect matches before I settled on a place I was very happy with. He went out of his way to accommodate my odd working schedule and was kind enough to arrange viewings when it was convenient to me, even if it meant he had to work back quite late. I highly recommend Kaz to anyone who needs a helping hand settling into a new place in Tokyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment