Wednesday, October 5, 2011

John and Sachiko from USA


My husband and I were getting very worried trying to find a new place in Japan.  While still in America, we had contacted several different apartment rentals listings online and it was not looking good.  I recommended to try Hikari Home from a colleague and all I can say is that Kaz did a fantastic job.  The day after we arrived in Japan we visited his office and he had 10 different possibilities picked out for our review.  We narrowed the selection down to the top 3 and he arranged for us to see all of them that day.  That night Kaz started the paperwork on our top choice and due to his hard work, one week later we had the keys to our new place in hand.  Kaz made the whole experience very fun and easy.  I would recommend him and Hikari Home to anyone.  Thank you so much Kaz! 

No comments:

Post a Comment