Monday, January 14, 2013

Marie from Japan

As being a Japanese, I thought finding a place in Japan would be no problem. But it was wrong.

It required a lot of time to research availabilities, contact agencies, get consulted by them, and narrow down the places for actual look…etc It had such a long list of things to do. With my tight schedule to find a place, Mr Harada and Hikari Homes members were the only agency that made this possible.  

Mr. Harada truly understood my desires and importance of time flame, and he provided me an appropriate place in a few days. Even after finding a place, his process to complete documentations and contact a management company was tremendously speedy, with his well-preparations. Without any doubt, I will highly recommend him to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment