Sunday, January 13, 2013

Stephen from USA

Meg was extremely helpful in finding the perfect place for me. When I first entered Hikari Homes I was quite picky about the kind of apartment I wanted and had many requests regarding the station's location and convenience to my job. I was worried that this would be a problem, but Meg worked tirelessly to meet my needs. She went through the database of apartments and printed out a few places. In no time at all she found a place for me. In fact, the apartment she found passed my expectations! But that's not all. She also helped me get my utilities turned on in the new apartment and introduced me to a moving company. Meg made my moving process efficient and painless. I can't thank her enough for the help. Anyone looking for an apartment should use Hikari Homes
photo.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment