Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Steffen from Germany


Relocating to Tokyo for work left me with a rather tight schedule - I had just about two weeks to settle in Japan before starting my new position here. Due to this I was certain to require a good realtor to help me find a good apartment quickly.
Kaz was recommended to me from a fellow colleague who also found his apartment here with Kaz help some years ago. Kaz speaks excellent English and works very quickly - he usually responds within one day. 
Although it is always a gamble which apartments are currently available he found me a very stylish apartment only 2 stations from work at an affordable rate. The other options he presented me (5 in total) would have mostly also been acceptable.
Negotiations with the RE-agency and utilities Kaz handled very efficiently. Overall, I was very satisfied and believe as a foreigner in Japan you require the help of an realtor to find a decent place. 
I will continue to recommend Kaz for this with best conscience.

No comments:

Post a Comment