Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Sarah from Australia

Finding an apartment with Kaz has been such a quick and easy process. Looking for a place to live in a foreign country can be daunting especially if you aren't completely fluent in the local language, but Kaz did his best to help and assist me and we found a great place for me to live very quickly. I am really happy in my new apartment and everything from setting up the bills to organising the movers has been smooth thanks to Kaz and his great support. His response to emails and calls was always prompt and he did his best to answer all the questions I had before I moved into my new place. I would definitely recommend using Hikari Homes and plan on keeping in touch with Kaz myself in case I want to move homes again in the future. Thank you so much again Kaz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment