Friday, August 5, 2011

Colin from UK


'I spent many hours and saw more than a dozen appartments in Tokyo with no hint of success before finding Hikari Homes online and going to meet Kaz. From the start he was very proffessional. We went through my requirements slowly and in enough detail to draw up a shortlist. All my information was input into their computer and a list of potential appartments appeared. We went through the list to pick out the top 4-5 options and then headed out to view. After so many fruitless journeys viewing flats I wasn't overly confident but 3-4 hours later we'd been round 4 appartments and I'd found the place I wanted to move into! From there the process was very smooth and Kaz took care of all the details and before I knew it I had moved in. Without Kazs help and expertise I might never have managed it...'

No comments:

Post a Comment